Compassionate Guidance Through Personal Injury Claims
Accidents happen to everyone. Many times, accidents occur due to the negligence of another person and through no fault of your own, even when you are being careful and cautious behind the wheel. Injuries resulting from a motor vehicle accident, car versus pedestrian collision, slip-and-fall accident, motorcycle accident, bike accident, dog bite or accidents occurring while simply helping a neighbor build a deck or shingle a roof can significantly impact your ability to earn wages, maintain your household and engage in social activities. These injuries can strain professional, familial and social relationships. Unfortunately, the obligations of your personal and professional lives do not patiently wait for you to recover from your injuries.
For this reason, when you have been injured in an accident, it is important that you find experienced and compassionate attorneys who can navigate the complicated personal injury claims process and, if necessary, to obtain a fair and reasonable recovery, to competently represent your interests in litigation and at trial. With the successful and proven legal team on your side, you can focus on your recovery, while we focus on your future.
We have successfully settled and litigated thousands of claims involving personal injuries, including:
- Head injuries and brain injuries, including concussions and closed head trauma, resulting in cognitive impairment, psychological conditions and emotional trauma Orthopedic injuries, including fractures, ligament and tendon tears, nerve entrapment and radiculopathy Spine injuries, including those for which discectomy, laminectomy, radiofrequency neurotomy, spinal cord stimulator, disk replacement surgery, and lumbar, thoracic or cervical fusion surgeries are required
- Burn injuries
- Toxic inhalation, including cases involving grain dust, diesel fumes, chemical exposure and other respiratory irritants
- Injuries to the senses, which include loss of sight, impaired vision, hearing loss, loss of taste, and impaired or lost sense of smell
- Soft tissue injuries: Insurance companies may attempt to minimize the effect your injuries have upon your life because an X-ray does not reveal your broken bone or an MRI does not identify soft tissue injury. Soft tissue injuries can impair your quality of life significantly, and you are entitled to fair compensation despite the lack of positive diagnostic testing
When Should You Contact An Attorney?
We offer a free consultation with us to have a frank discussion about your rights under Florida law. We generally recommend you consult an attorney after you have been injured in an accident, and particularly if:
- An attorney or insurance company wants you to sign any documents, especially if the document is referred to as a release or settlement agreement.
- An attorney or insurance agent wants you to provide a statement, recorded statement or deposition.
- You have missed time from work and are not being compensated for your lost wages or reduced income while suffering from your injuries.
- You are not being compensated for medical bills incurred due to your accident.
- You have suffered injuries for which your physician has recommended surgery or proposed a course of future medical care.
- Your physician advises your ailments are likely to be permanent injuries.
- Your spouse has not been offered compensation for his or her resulting loss of comfort, society, conjugal relations and support while you have been recovering from your injuries. This is called loss of consortium, and your spouse is entitled to compensation for his/her loss under Florida law.
Is the insurance company treating you fairly after an accident? Contact us to learn more about your rights.
No Recovery, No Fee: Contingency Fee Contracts Available
We understand that it is difficult, if not impossible, to make monthly payments to an attorney when you have been injured in a traumatic accident and you are unable to return to your regular job duties. Medical bills mount and, without income due to inability to work, injury victims are often hard-pressed to make ends meet. For this reason, we represent clients on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not pay us unless a settlement, verdict or another recovery is secured for you.
Contact Our Experienced Attorneys For A Consultation
To discuss your case with a lawyer, please call us at 407-900-4996 to schedule a free initial consultation. You may also contact our firm online. We serve clients throughout central Florida.
Get Help Today. Call Us At 407-900-4996